• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Harbor Grille

New posts
Thanks for this info!! I was just about to ask if it was open yet....headed down next week and definitely want to give it a try!!
 
http://harborgrille.net/

Here's their website, but it's not very informative. Creehan (Beachwalk restaurant in Destin) was supposed to be the chef, but his names not affiliated with it anymore. I also had some interaction with Creehan's other "partner" in the deal, but his name is no where to be found either. So, I'm not sure what's going on now. :confused: Looks like it's up and running, but by totally different people now. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. :idontno:

We eat in Destin every weekend, just because it's closer to us, but we haven't heard of anyone who's tried harbor grille yet.

I'm sure we'll make it there sooner or later. I'll let everyone know how it was when we do!
 
Tatertot said:
http://harborgrille.net/

Here's their website, but it's not very informative. Creehan (Beachwalk restaurant in Destin) was supposed to be the chef, but his names not affiliated with it anymore. I also had some interaction with Creehan's other "partner" in the deal, but his name is no where to be found either. So, I'm not sure what's going on now. :confused: Looks like it's up and running, but by totally different people now. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. :idontno:

We eat in Destin every weekend, just because it's closer to us, but we haven't heard of anyone who's tried harbor grille yet.

I'm sure we'll make it there sooner or later. I'll let everyone know how it was when we do!

Chef Tim Creehan and piano man David Seering bought Bianco / Cava Blue Bar. Creehan will continue to oversee Beachwalk Crystal Beach, while Seering will oversee Bianco and play at the bar.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top