• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hey Mermaid!

New posts
Sueshore said:
My new kookbook will be out soon....


MISS KITTY'S KITCHEN KALAMATIES

A New Way to Teach Your Husband to Cook!

Can I get an autographed copy?:biggrin:
 
dbuck said:
:lolabove: :lolabove: You know MissKitty, I think you and I are the only two on this board who don't like to cook. :oops: It seems even the men like cooking.

You are just too funny.

Oh no, I am right there with you gulls!! I am so blessed to have a hubby that doesn't mind frozen pizza and hot pockets. :eek: In my defense, he works second shift and gets home late. I'm sure I'd cook more if he were on a regular schedule. Well, maybe. ;-)
 
Alright gulls I can see the writing on the wall. It appears to be that I am the designated SoWal baker, chief cook and bottle washer! Have sandcastle cake; will travel....:biggrin:
 
Thank you thank you...OL and dbuck, we can start a club! Steven (MS) and I were trying to think about what to have for dinner and I told him that I am so bored with food right now. So, we called and had pizza delivered. I had a real good Italian salad! I think I know why I am bored...Mr. K has been out of town more than in town! :biggrin:
 
Sueshore said:
Thank you thank you...OL and dbuck, we can start a club! Steven (MS) and I were trying to think about what to have for dinner and I told him that I am so bored with food right now. So, we called and had pizza delivered. I had a real good Italian salad! I think I know why I am bored...Mr. K has been out of town more than in town! :biggrin:

Allifunn and I could give you all cooking lessons. Now, don't wrinkle your noses, we'd bring wine. And, we'd get to eat all the food!
 
Sueshore said:
Thank you thank you...OL and dbuck, we can start a club! Steven (MS) and I were trying to think about what to have for dinner and I told him that I am so bored with food right now. So, we called and had pizza delivered. I had a real good Italian salad! I think I know why I am bored...Mr. K has been out of town more than in town! :biggrin:

Grayt excuse not to cook. :clap_1: And BTW, I'll take one of your books also. I am bound and determined I am going to teach Tyler (MS) to cook something this summer.
 
destindreamin said:
Allifunn and I could give you all cooking lessons. Now, don't wrinkle your noses, we'd bring wine. And, we'd get to eat all the food!

DD, I can cook and I do cook (5 nights out of 7) but I HATE it. I wish we could just take vitamins instead.
 
dbuck said:
DD, I can cook and I do cook (5 nights out of 7) but I HATE it. I wish we could just take vitamins instead.

ok, so Allifunn and I could cook FOR you! ;-) But we don't work cheap.;-) ;-)

we gotta make some $$ to move to the beach!
 
destindreamin said:
ok, so Allifunn and I could cook FOR you! ;-) But we don't work cheap.;-) ;-)

we gotta make some $$ to move to the beach!

Is this when we all move to SoWal and you and Allifunn are caterers to the rich and famous? Honey, I'll have to help you wash dishes because you won't be bringing food to my house. Not that I wouldn't want you to, btw.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top