• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hey New Users!!! Post something......

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ocean Lover, that's why we provide a desktop computer and printer for our guests. I'd go crazy if I went a week without Internet and email!
 
Last edited:
Ocean Lover said:
I'm a little jealous, when we arrive at the beach I will be cut off from all internet/computer access! If I have a question, how will I get it answered?
( I may have to ask a real live person) I don't have a laptop and I don't think our condo has access anyway. How will I survive? LOL
I suppose I'll just have to fill my time sitting on the balcony taking in beautiful sunrises and sunsets, playing in the sand with the kiddos, searching for seashells and trying out all the restaurants on my list. Yeah, it'll be rough. :cool:

Just callup Smiling JOe at BR-549 :biggrin:
 
GraytonBound and Riverotter: I kind of enjoy your mindless, happy chatter. It's what I usually look for when I skim through the posts :)
 
jdarg said:
:roll: huh?

I have a feeling that a specific oyster eater, whose name I will not mention, may have left your sticker in a similar proximity to the water which I left, hence the Dohp!
 
RiverOtter said:
Thanks! :biggrin: ... I think :blink:
I think this board is very informative and it is nice to read about the area of So. Walton...but it is the people that make it interesting. ;-)
 
alic65 said:
I think this board is very informative and it is nice to read about the area of So. Walton...but it is the people that make it interesting. ;-)

Ohhhhh..... Now I know where you words came from :!: These right here:

alic65 said:
GraytonBound and Riverotter: I kind of enjoy your mindless, happy chatter. It's what I usually look for when I skim through the posts :)

Graytonbound pointed it out to me when I got home. Thanks:oops: ! But for the record the "Hatchet" has been buried and all is good now. :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top