• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ho-Down

New posts
Well.................. I have a fav :biggrin:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PICT0044.jpg
:wub:
 
OMG! I don't even know where to start! We are all sooooooo very blessed....that is all I can say! For those of you that came to the brunch at our house....thanks for helping us break it in right. That is what homes are for.

Chef Afunn....what an incredible brunch. The food was fabulous and you made it seem all so effortless. :bow::bow::bow:

I must have that SoWal Wench Bunch Brunch picture!!! I need to frame it and put it in the house......when anyone asks I can say "Those are my sistahs!":wub:
DD, MANGO & Miss K it breaks my heart y'all are not in there.....Miss K I know where you were.....DD & MANGO, WHERE THE HEL! WERE YOU TWO?!!!


I was on the rooftop deck probably. Ask MANgo and Hoppy. I finally mustered up the nerve to go up there and see that beautiful view.
At least I have a picture from the night before and DD is in that one.

Thanks Afunn for making me my own special pot of grits. :blush: :wub:

Here's some starter pics for y'all. I have some more.

I know it's hard to see with all this pink. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Thanks Biffy Baby!!!! :wub:
(your text came in at 1:30 my time...I was sawing some SERIOUS zzzzzzz's!!!)
I can't wait to see as other pics are posted.
RO...figgured you would like Corky's pic! :yikes: She says she will try on before she buys a new top, next time....:lol: (actually I think she enjoyed the attention.....;-):biggrin:)
 
We talked to Audie?! :blink:;-) I hate you missed it gull :wub:....I had enough champagne for the both of us!

Mango, please send me copies of your pics...my camera battery died.:( Did you get pics of the domestic ho help Friday night?:blink: Was I overserved?! I don't remember pics.

I think you all looked fabulous in pink!~told ya! Pink is not just a color it's an attitude~

I wore my tiara to the Red Bar and was in the restroom (sorry, I heard Miss K would tinkle on your tiara) and this slightly over served chick said "Oh, I love your tiara....is it your birthday?!" I looked at her like she was nuts and said "NO, I wear a tiara everyday" She nodded her head and said "You are so hot!" :biggrin: :funn:

Bennedy it was grayt to meet ya.....sorry we scared ya. (Poor guy, looked a little shell shocked!) and your lovely wife Beach Ho! Now you two start posting more!

Shaken, I saw you several time! Don't you remember? I was the one in pink. Those puddin' pops were fantastic and I am glad you ran out of them, or we would all have reeeeeeeeally been in trouble!

DD you were so right "It came to slow and passed too quickly" (sigh) there is never enough time to do all you want and visit with everyone you want.
 
Last edited:
:eek: = bennedy shell-shocked !!!!
But then again most guys look this way when we see cleavage and women with tiaras
 
:eek: = bennedy shell-shocked !!!!
But then again most guys look this way when we see cleavage and women with tiaras

Speaking of cleavage. Corky......:eek: wow, those are some knockers you got there gullfriend. :biggrin: I am sure RO is in cleavage heaven. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top