• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ho-Down

New posts
I have tata envy big time. Those are amazing, Cork!

You should have seen them in person:shock::blink: we all could not stop staring and of course we had to touch'em! Poor Cork had to finally yell "would y'all stop touching my ti!s!!!!"
 
You said we could touch 'em RO would OD if he saw those pics!

I did? :blink: I must have been pretty ripped :funn:

I have tata envy big time. Those are amazing, Cork!

:floor: It's the wonder bra.. Ross $5.95 :rofl:


You should have seen them in person:shock::blink: we all could not stop staring and of course we had to touch'em!

Apparently, they were magnets :floor: I really had no idea when I rushed out of the house and Biff "didn't notice." Is he blind?? :idontno: EVERYONE else noticed! :eek: I was soooo worried about tiaras, pink extensions and of course, Sunshine's outfit.



OH! I tried...I really did...and Thankfully your tank top is not the only thing that's overflowing

OOPs, you get another chance. going to empty it right now. I'll do anything to get ride of it :rolling:
 
Dang.

How late does Ross stay open? I need one of those in every color! :biggrin:
 
Here is one for Starters:D

PICT0047.jpg


;-)

Ok, this pic is hysterical of the kitty, but spidey making the move on the blonde is killing me! :funn:
 
Hey!! WTF? I thought Spidey was MY boyfriend!!!:angry:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top