

An altogether GRAYT day...Brunch thru Bonfire.
BeachBummett - You're the Mostest Hostess, Gullfriend!!![]()
Chef Allifunn - I dub thee Shrimp-Grits-Throwdown-Queen!!
Was wonderful meeting so many "SoWal Siblings" for the 1st time!
NoHall, DBucks, Mangos, Shaken-Not-Stirreds (WHOA-CHEE-MAMA those dee-lish puddin' pops!), The Kitties & GTTBMs...
YEAH! Canuck & Lord of the Fire for the FIXING, FEEDING & FANNING the FLAMES!! You kept us ALL pink!!
Sensational Time...Took my leave directly after JUMPING the Canuck's...
.
.
.
.
.truck battery
OH! I tried...I really did...and Thankfully your tank top is not the only thing that's overflowing
![]()
Empty the box, Lose the Torch!!!!
![]()
BB, I am so annoyed DD and I missed the brunch shot.
I'll e-mail the Friday night wench slaves picture. MANgo took one and I forgot because I was so tired.
Allifunn the food was absolutely divine, and I had those grits for dinner before the ho-down.
It was really nice to meet Bennedy and Beach Ho. Hope MANgo and I didn't scare y'all.
I wish I had more time to talk to the Shakkens, but I ate too many grits and couldn't get up from my spot on the beach. You are both too cute.
I was tempted to try those pudding shots. They looked delish.
Dune-ahh, YOU baby are the joint.Glad I finally got to meet you.
Biffy, you rock.No one wears pink and a tiara like you man.
Here are some pics.......... Nohall, loved the wig and lashes and all that get up. Mrs. Hoppy gets the theatre makeup award of the night for dressing you up.Glad to finally meet ya.
![]()
A pretty and funn Chef du jour and Nohall
![]()
![]()
![]()
A tired sunshine hiding from the tatas.
Bwhaaaaa haaaaaaa,.,.,. that was skeery!!!!!!Dune-AH - I still owe you something, gull. PM your address. You promised! I MUST get rid of it. Biff was HORRIFIED![]()
YEP! And I'm a witness! I thought he was going to be sick!:sick:
Quite intimidating yet intriguing....
I HAD SO MUCH FUNNNNNNNN THIS WEEKEND! DITTO PAL!!!!!
y'all so much!
You know, if all of you would post your pictures in the your photo galleries here on the site, then we could all see them without any problems. ;-) Just a thought. I can't see any pictures that are downloaded from photobucket, it is a blocked site from work.![]()


Sorry gull. I thought you couldn't see ANY pictures at all at work.
I'll put in the Gallery just for you.![]()
MANGY!!!!!! YOU ARE ONE FANTASTIC PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!!!![]()
Thanks, but the camera does all the work. 
Sorry gull. I thought you couldn't see ANY pictures at all at work.
I'll put in the Gallery just for you.![]()

Thank you dear!!!!!!!![]()

AHHH-EMMM Frantically trying to MOVE AWAY from
....this very DKA dubbed "intriguing" ... Light SABER Torch![]()

OMG! Have I got a story to tell ya about a Light Saber Torch! TOOOO
Funny:funn::funn::funn::funn::funn::funn::funn::funn::funn::funn::funn::funn:![]()