bsmart said:So what is on everyone's list this year?
I seriously cannot think of much of anything!
1) J.Crew 4 season cashmere sweater, in Arctic Blue.
2) Browning Green Ice Storm Knife, model 397.
3) Americas Pandemic: The Influenza of 1912, by Alfred Crosby.
Kimmifunn said:1. Rent for the rest of the year
2. Digital Camera
3. A gift certificate to the place that I get my eyebrows done4. The new pink Juicy Sidekick
5. New winter clothes
6. Brandon Cox

Another great book that you might want on your list is "The Demon in the Freezer" by Richard Preston, about the possible return of small pox. Terrifying!bsmart said:So what is on everyone's list this year?
I seriously cannot think of much of anything!
1) J.Crew 4 season cashmere sweater, in Arctic Blue.
2) Browning Green Ice Storm Knife, model 397.
3) Americas Pandemic: The Influenza of 1912, by Alfred Crosby.
Johnrudy said:Another great book that you might want on your list is "The Demon in the Freezer" by Richard Preston, about the possible return of small pox. Terrifying!
bsmart said:That does sound like a great book.![]()