• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hot Christmas Gifts 2005

New posts

bsmart

brain
So what is on everyone's list this year?

I seriously cannot think of much of anything!

1) J.Crew 4 season cashmere sweater, in Arctic Blue.
2) Browning Green Ice Storm Knife, model 397.
3) Americas Pandemic: The Influenza of 1912, by Alfred Crosby.
 
bsmart said:
So what is on everyone's list this year?

I seriously cannot think of much of anything!

1) J.Crew 4 season cashmere sweater, in Arctic Blue.
2) Browning Green Ice Storm Knife, model 397.
3) Americas Pandemic: The Influenza of 1912, by Alfred Crosby.

I know that book is supposed to be very good. Hope you were good and Santa brings you what you deserve!
 
1. Rent for the rest of the year
2. Digital Camera
3. A gift certificate to the place that I get my eyebrows done
4. The new pink Juicy Sidekick
5. New winter clothes
6. Brandon Cox
 
Kimmifunn said:
1. Rent for the rest of the year
2. Digital Camera
3. A gift certificate to the place that I get my eyebrows done4. The new pink Juicy Sidekick
5. New winter clothes
6. Brandon Cox


HAHAHAHAHA!!! :lolabove:

For some reason I find # 3 funny because I once knew someone that asked for this, but it wasn't her eyebrows.
 
Oh SJ...my son used to carry around the Sears Catalogue as his reading material! He never liked fiction...but loved that catalogue!
 
Digital camera (hopefully I will be able to figure out how to operate it!)
Gift certs to Home Depot (I always ask for these)
Gift cert to kitchen store
New countertop for kitchen

I will add more as I begin to shop...I always find lots of stuff I just have to have and rarely get..... :idontno:
 
bsmart said:
So what is on everyone's list this year?

I seriously cannot think of much of anything!

1) J.Crew 4 season cashmere sweater, in Arctic Blue.
2) Browning Green Ice Storm Knife, model 397.
3) Americas Pandemic: The Influenza of 1912, by Alfred Crosby.
Another great book that you might want on your list is "The Demon in the Freezer" by Richard Preston, about the possible return of small pox. Terrifying!
 
Johnrudy said:
Another great book that you might want on your list is "The Demon in the Freezer" by Richard Preston, about the possible return of small pox. Terrifying!


That does sound like a great book. :D
 
bsmart said:
That does sound like a great book. :D

How about just dropping "War and Peace" on your head! Sounds less painful to me!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top