• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hot Christmas Gifts 2005

New posts
bsmart said:
So what is on everyone's list this year?

I seriously cannot think of much of anything!

1) J.Crew 4 season cashmere sweater, in Arctic Blue.
2) Browning Green Ice Storm Knife, model 397.
3) Americas Pandemic: The Influenza of 1912, by Alfred Crosby.


4) Lacoste Polo in Eggplant
5) Burberry Novacheck Scarf in Dark Green
6) Gary Fisher Cake Full Suspension Mt. Bike*

* This is the ultimate gift of the year (Mom and Dad list) . Funny thing regarding this too, I told my parents I wanted this from them and my mom looked at me weird and I said "What's wrong?" and she says "Did you just say you wanted a Fisher Price Bike?"
 
I don't want anything. I have all of the furs, jewelry, etc., that is on any woman's wish list. My homes are decorated to my wildest dreams. So I just want to get rid of excess stuff. I have too much clutter in my primary residence. That's why I feel so peaceful at the house at Seagrove - so minimalistic (except for the ocd stuff in the owner's closet).

Every year I give a boatload of stuff to my Junior League's Attic Sale. And still I have too much clutter. Time to hire a decorator to tell me how to simplify (Smiling JOe's term).
 
Beach Runner said:
I don't want anything. I have all of the furs, jewelry, etc., that is on any woman's wish list. My homes are decorated to my wildest dreams. So I just want to get rid of excess stuff. I have too much clutter in my primary residence. That's why I feel so peaceful at the house at Seagrove - so minimalistic (except for the ocd stuff in the owner's closet).

Every year I give a boatload of stuff to my Junior League's Attic Sale. And still I have too much clutter. Time to hire a decorator to tell me how to simplify (Smiling JOe's term).

:clap_1::clap_1::clap_1: When you give it away, you will have it forever.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Isn't this an oxymoron? Or, did the two companies combine?


Well I mean polo as in polo styled shirt. Lacoste has a whole line of clothing now including jeans and shoes, which I do not care for, but I do love their classic polo shirts.
 
Smiling JOe said:
:clap_1::clap_1::clap_1: When you give it away, you will have it forever.

Awesomely true!!! BR...I think that is what you should give yourself for Christmas! A trained professional (hee hee hee)...no really, one that comes into your home and helps you eliminate all the EXCESS! This actually sounds like a good job for somebody. They do it for people that live with clutter (and man do we have pack rats in this family...HELLO MR. KITTY!!) and when you see it on TV you can visually see the tension leave these people! Do that, or just move to the beach. NO FURS ALLOWED down there unless they are on a leash!
 
I did the same thing. When I got my hands on my first quarter of my trust fund, I was rolling dirtier than my mom. Between bags and shoes I had more leather than the Bronx Zoo. And I insisted on 2 separate Vera Wangs for 2 different debutante balls. (That's when I fell in love with NY...when I came up for my fittings with Vera)

I donated everything...4 Marc Jacobs bags, LV luggage, dresses, shoes, ect, ect to a Christie's auction. Now I'm saving my trust fund to do work like Angelina. Hopefully I'll adopt a little Cambodian one day.

I'm very very rich. I bought Intel at 6. :funn: :funn: :funn:
 
Kimmifunn said:
I did the same thing. When I got my hands on my first quarter of my trust fund, I was rolling dirtier than my mom. Between bags and shoes I had more leather than the Bronx Zoo. And I insisted on 2 separate Vera Wangs for 2 different debutante balls. (That's when I fell in love with NY...when I came up for my fittings with Vera)

I donated everything...4 Marc Jacobs bags, LV luggage, dresses, shoes, ect, ect to a Christie's auction. Now I'm saving my trust fund to do work like Angelina. Hopefully I'll adopt a little Cambodian one day.

I'm very very rich. I bought Intel at 6. :funn: :funn: :funn:

Did I tell you how impressed I am....NOT!!!!!!!
 
Sueshore said:
Did I tell you how impressed I am....NOT!!!!!!!
Oh Sueshore. From what I hear you don't dress in rags! ;-)

And this is K-Funn sounding off. I'm heading to Jamba Juice for a litle wheatgrass and then off to Clown Camp.

Then I'll catch Whiteyfunn on ESPN and then the darn day can start.

God help me. I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow bruised after today!

Have a wonderful day! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top