bsmart said:So what is on everyone's list this year?
I seriously cannot think of much of anything!
1) J.Crew 4 season cashmere sweater, in Arctic Blue.
2) Browning Green Ice Storm Knife, model 397.
3) Americas Pandemic: The Influenza of 1912, by Alfred Crosby.
Isn't this an oxymoron? Or, did the two companies combine?bsmart said:4) Lacoste Polo in Eggplant
...
Beach Runner said:I don't want anything. I have all of the furs, jewelry, etc., that is on any woman's wish list. My homes are decorated to my wildest dreams. So I just want to get rid of excess stuff. I have too much clutter in my primary residence. That's why I feel so peaceful at the house at Seagrove - so minimalistic (except for the ocd stuff in the owner's closet).
Every year I give a boatload of stuff to my Junior League's Attic Sale. And still I have too much clutter. Time to hire a decorator to tell me how to simplify (Smiling JOe's term).
Smiling JOe said:Isn't this an oxymoron? Or, did the two companies combine?
Smiling JOe said::clap_1::clap_1::clap_1: When you give it away, you will have it forever.
Kimmifunn said:I did the same thing. When I got my hands on my first quarter of my trust fund, I was rolling dirtier than my mom. Between bags and shoes I had more leather than the Bronx Zoo. And I insisted on 2 separate Vera Wangs for 2 different debutante balls. (That's when I fell in love with NY...when I came up for my fittings with Vera)
I donated everything...4 Marc Jacobs bags, LV luggage, dresses, shoes, ect, ect to a Christie's auction. Now I'm saving my trust fund to do work like Angelina. Hopefully I'll adopt a little Cambodian one day.
I'm very very rich. I bought Intel at 6. :funn: :funn: :funn:
Oh Sueshore. From what I hear you don't dress in rags! ;-)Sueshore said:Did I tell you how impressed I am....NOT!!!!!!!