• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I am getting married

New posts
Dabell said:
Thank you Smiling Joe. Do you think that I should but my face up on this site? UMM.. Some of the posts I've read... Well, you seem like a reasonable man, what do you think?
If you are not in costume, I think you would be the only one showing your mug. The decision is yours to make. IMO (in my opinion), I find people are less likely to prejudge you based on your looks, if they cannot see you. People are more likely to read your posts with more interest to learn more about you. Just my .02:D
 
I put mine up!

<----- See!
 

Ok Here I am...
 
I am trying to upload my photo but I can't get it up ( Oh God! That did not sound right) I just think sometimes it's nice to see the person you are talking with.
 
Smiling JOe said:
You have to pay da Man! Just kidding. Click on the "photo gallery" button on the menu above. Click on "upload." Browse through and select your photo, and finish the other selection tabs. You can write in notes and title your photo. That will put your photo in the photo album. You can then copy and paste from the photo album to a thread. BTW, you can only upload one photo at a time even though there are spaces for five.

Another way is to attach the photo to the post by clicking on "reply to thread." Then in the Additional Options box below, click "manage attachments." From there browse and upload.

If you reduce your photos to no larger than 600x400, you should have no problems. For avatar photos, you need to keep pics to 200x200 or smaller.:D

Ok I think I did it!
 
Landlocked said:
I put mine up!

<----- See!

And what a cute mug that is.......I am talking about the little one. :biggrin:
 
Kathy, I feel it's nice to see a person while writing to or about something that you have feeling or a view about.
 
Dabell said:
Kathy, I feel it's nice to see a person while writing to or about something that you have feeling or a view about.

I see your point Dabell, but I also like the suspense of guessing. I know that one day I will meet some of the folks that post on this board, and I would like for it to be a surprise. It has been fun wondering about them. Seagrovelover and I met this summer at Seagrove, we didn't have clue what each other looked like and it was so nice to meet her and not know what she looked like. I agree with SJ, it is one's own personal preference. Your picture is very nice. Thanks for sharing.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top