• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I have some extra time on my hands so....

New posts
BB just called me to get on board!
WE WANT MORE STRIPPERS!!!!!!!

Hold the whipcream please. And get your dollar bills ready!



It's not whip cream.....it's honey. :wub:
 
fridayNOLA096.jpg
 
Looks like you had a good time in NO ....DKA
 
i think i'm done...maybe more tomorrow :scratch: nope
NOOOOOOOOOO Want MORE Now! I've had too much coffee, can't let it go to waste!:eek:
 
Let's get this par-tay restarted. Go "drag" some folks from the other rooms and get them in here, before Kurt deletes the whole thread in the morning!:biggrin:
fridayNOLA049.jpg
 
Here's some art shots I was trying to take, slightly under the influence. Can we say drunkkenphotography?

fridayNOLA022.jpg


fridayNOLA051.jpg

I thought the Fairy Dust sign was funny at the time. A favorite line from BIRDCAGE- "Fairy Dust, Fairy Dust, Fairy Dust"

You did a great job baby! Love the pics. You did a great job!

:floor: ...i would so fit in there.

Me too! I love the decadence of that place :clap:
 
More local color....frightening.
fridayNOLA017.jpg


fridayNOLA043.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top