• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

In need of Photographer

New posts

JHA

Beach Comber
In need of photographer to make family photos during our vacation week of June 30, 2007. Suggestions and recommendations?:idontno: John
 
www.DawnAnderson.com

Here's a shortcut: whoever you talk to ask them if they ever shot film and if they can take your picture in the dunes. The answers should be yes, and no (illegal and immoral and just plain dumb).

There are plenty of good photographers that never shot film but probably not around here.
 
Dawn is incredibly talented...and she surfs...
 
Dawn Anderson is amazing. I love her work!
 
www.bluchicphotographer.com

Cyndi did my daughter's wedding at Watercolor. We were very pleased. She was professional and very fun to work with. Prices were reasonable and quality was excellent. My daughter's pictures are featured on the website under Watercolor Weddings.
 
In need of photographer to make family photos during our vacation week of June 30, 2007. Suggestions and recommendations?:idontno: John

I'm booked or I would love to share the day with your family creating some wonderful photographs, but I would also suggest Dawn if she is in town, you can check and see if michaelbelk.com is available, he is in watercolor, enjoy your stay, Jeffrey
 
IMHO Sheree Williams is top notch. She does beautiful work. I don't know if she does wedding., but everything else she does is wonderful.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top