• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JHA

Beach Comber
Jun 5, 2007
Carrollton, Ga
In need of photographer to make family photos during our vacation week of June 30, 2007. Suggestions and recommendations?:dunno: John

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
www.DawnAnderson.com

Here's a shortcut: whoever you talk to ask them if they ever shot film and if they can take your picture in the dunes. The answers should be yes, and no (illegal and immoral and just plain dumb).

There are plenty of good photographers that never shot film but probably not around here.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Dawn is incredibly talented...and she surfs...

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
Dawn Anderson is amazing. I love her work!

Linda

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.bluchicphotographer.com

Cyndi did my daughter's wedding at Watercolor. We were very pleased. She was professional and very fun to work with. Prices were reasonable and quality was excellent. My daughter's pictures are featured on the website under Watercolor Weddings.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Definitely, Dawn Anderson. I love her work, and she meets Kurt's criteria, in addition to being a good soul.

jeffadamshti

Beach Comber
In need of photographer to make family photos during our vacation week of June 30, 2007. Suggestions and recommendations?:dunno: John

I'm booked or I would love to share the day with your family creating some wonderful photographs, but I would also suggest Dawn if she is in town, you can check and see if michaelbelk.com is available, he is in watercolor, enjoy your stay, Jeffrey

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
IMHO Sheree Williams is top notch. She does beautiful work. I don't know if she does wedding., but everything else she does is wonderful.