• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Elizabeth Smith

Beach Crab
Apr 28, 2020
Atlanta
Hello-
Me and 3 girls have a internship this summer with The Seaside Co. and are looking for a place to live. Our current housing that was provided by our company has been canceled due to COVID-19. We are looking to rent from the last week of May till early Aug. It doesnt need to be right in Seaside but close enough for us to drive everyday.

If anyone has any insight or advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Leigh Lorino

Beach Crab
Apr 28, 2020
Bham
My daughter is in the predicament....hoping it all works out. If I see anything I will definitely let you all know as well!!!!

Sydney Parlagreco

Beach Comber
Feb 3, 2020
Seymour, IN
Hi! I have an internship in Destin also, I am looking for roommates that would be staying there from June to August. If yall find a place to live could you let me know if you are willing to add another roommate? If so yall can text me at 8125282080

Lauren Belcher

Beach Comber
May 12, 2020
Santa Rosa Area
Hey! I am also in the same situation! I accepted an internship in Santa Rosa for the summer and desperately need housing. If y'all decide on adding another roommate, I would be interested! 205.272.9123