DD
SoWal Expert
I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I just went and looked...61 more days of hell, I mean Dallas until it's time.![]()
You could always hitch a ride with me this week.

I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I just went and looked...61 more days of hell, I mean Dallas until it's time.![]()

You could always hitch a ride with me this week.![]()
![]()
no stowing away for me...gotta' be in town on Saturday for the arrival of my Irish laddie!!! 
no stowing away for me...gotta' be in town on Saturday for the arrival of my Irish laddie!!!
![]()

no stowing away for me...gotta' be in town on Saturday for the arrival of my Irish laddie!!!
![]()
See if you lived in Alaska like we go and visit you could have this view in July and it's only 70 with 24hrs of sunlight.
View attachment 5824
i would love to live in alaska, in the coldest part, wherever that may be. i wouldn't care for the 24 hrs of sunlight tho. i would prefer it to be dark all the time.

Audie, you just ain't right.But we love you anyway.
![]()
