• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Is it October Yet?

New posts
I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I just went and looked...61 more days of hell, I mean Dallas until it's time. :bang:

You could always hitch a ride with me this week. :wub: :wave:
 
:lolabove: no stowing away for me...gotta' be in town on Saturday for the arrival of my Irish laddie!!! :wub:
 
:lolabove: no stowing away for me...gotta' be in town on Saturday for the arrival of my Irish laddie!!! :wub:

Ok..if you insist. Bet you'll give him a big ole hug-won't ya? :wub:
 
i would love to live in alaska, in the coldest part, wherever that may be. i wouldn't care for the 24 hrs of sunlight tho. i would prefer it to be dark all the time.

Audie, you just ain't right.:D But we love you anyway. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top