• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Is it October Yet?

New posts

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
longing for cool weather, quiet, clean beaches and winter sunsets....
 
You know -- I mowed the lawn the evening and survived. Is it just me or is this summer a little milder?

I am very much looking forward to the fall. I miss having my windows open!!!
 
it's very hot and humid here - not a bit milder in my book. where is winter when you need it ?
 
really mild here. we were just on a fellow sowaller's 3rd floor and were thinking how great it would be to drag a mattress out there on the balcony.
 
I could...
or to Vancouver,
or North Carolina,
or Maine,
or Maui...
alas, the responsibilities of being gainfully employed are interfering......:roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top