• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Is it October Yet?

New posts
really mild here. we were just on a fellow sowaller's 3rd floor and were thinking how great it would be to drag a mattress out there on the balcony.

I know that everyone's temp settings seem to be different but I was just outside drinking iced coffee in the shade and it was really pleasant. But my porch is burning hot - need to remember to wear shoes next time!! :yikes:
 
I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I just went and looked...61 more days of hell, I mean Dallas until it's time. :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top