• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Considering that JOE is currently about 60% off of its highs, and real estate sales are off, but not nearly that much, I think JOE is looking pretty attractive.

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
shelley thanks for monitoring my JOE position. Bidding 30.50 for 1000. i own 1500 now.

robertsondavies

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
i picked up more today around noon hour too...

was kind of nice to see it close up today, but on the other hand I'd like to see it re-test its lows, so i can add more at 30....

cheers,

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
SHELLY

Where are you ? You are not keeping me up on my portfolio. Can you tell me the prices of Bank of America, Citicorp, Wachovia , AIG International, Chevron, Exxon, Conoco Phillips, Pepsi, Coke, Altria, Proctor and Gamble, MMM, Caterpillar ??? Where are you when I need you. Are you crying in your tequilla on your cold linoleum floor ???? I am not gloating, even though it may seem that way. I apologize to all if if I offend. My point is sometimes it does pay to buy straw hats in the winter. Buy low, sell high. The stock market is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT beast than the real estate market. It is a game of psychology and KNOWING the underlying factors effecting prices. The last 10 days was all about hedge funds and private equity forced to sell stocks at any price to raise margin. This was a Wall St phenomenon and not a Main St issue. Exactly like 1987. My crystal ball is always cloudy so I can't tell you what will happen next week or next month BUT I have extreme confidence in the future.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Goofer, I thought you knew. Shelly is standing naked in front of the new airport in PCB, waiting to get his photo taken. He hasn't had time to keep up with your holdings. :funn: