My New York friends say I already sound a little Southern because I say y'all now all the time, instead of you all. But DD, I would happy to be closer to you. 
But, if it's not Sowal, it will definitely be a heck of a lot closer, and I will be there much more and hopefully sipping cool ones with y'all more often.My New York friends say I already sound a little Southern because I say y'all now all the time, instead of you all. But DD, I would happy to be closer to you.
SWGB, after all the life altering decisions we have to make, if, and when my moving truck pulls up in Sowal, I'll need something a lot stronger than wine honey.But, if it's not Sowal, it will definitely be a heck of a lot closer, and I will be there much more and hopefully sipping cool ones with y'all more often.
:funn: