• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Is Sowal Ready for Full time Yankees?

New posts

Mango

SoWal Insider
This is a strong possibility, soon. :cool:

I know I have been lax in my posting duties, as some of y'all have called me out on, but, there are major life changes transpiring.

The whole thought of it all is mind spinning. :blink:

But no one can say y'all haven't been forewarned. :wave:
 
Are YOU ready to learn to speak southern? :biggrin::wub:
As I've stated before, it is always about me, and if it'll get you closer to me, then I say...MOVE IT! :clap:
 
:lol: My New York friends say I already sound a little Southern because I say y'all now all the time, instead of you all. But DD, I would happy to be closer to you. :wub:

SWGB, after all the life altering decisions we have to make, if, and when my moving truck pulls up in Sowal, I'll need something a lot stronger than wine honey.:floor: But, if it's not Sowal, it will definitely be a heck of a lot closer, and I will be there much more and hopefully sipping cool ones with y'all more often.
 
:lol: My New York friends say I already sound a little Southern because I say y'all now all the time, instead of you all. But DD, I would happy to be closer to you. :wub:

SWGB, after all the life altering decisions we have to make, if, and when my moving truck pulls up in Sowal, I'll need something a lot stronger than wine honey.:floor: But, if it's not Sowal, it will definitely be a heck of a lot closer, and I will be there much more and hopefully sipping cool ones with y'all more often.

Oh dear baby Jesus...do they mean the Southern United States? :rolling::funn:

Nevermind the accent--YAY! You may be a Yankee, but you're a keeper!
 
I have your grit(s) simmering for you. :wave::biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top