DuneAHH
Beach Fanatic
Then there is :
ovair=over there.![]()
So ow err tings wit y'all ovair in Tixus?


Then there is :
ovair=over there.![]()


So ow err tings wit y'all ovair in Tixus?![]()
Guud.
:funn:...and might I add, Hotta' thaan Hail!
No lie! I sweated through the golf tourney yesterday! At least we had some shade and a little breeze, but when I got home, all my clothes, and I mean ALL my clothes were soaking wet.![]()
I thought about you...we hit 100 yesterday (third time this year). It is going to be an ugly one. Mr. K is checking out Canada for a vacay. I almost don't care about getting on a plane.
![]()
Friends have told us the differnece between yankees and damn yankees is that the yankees come for an visit and leave whereas the damn yankees stay. From one damn yankee to another - welcome.

I've been a damn yankee since 1987.
We called it soda in Pennsylvania. As in "Mom, can I get a soda?" Of course, when ordering, you always told the waiter exactly what you wanted....Sprite, root beer, etc.
I think they call it pop in Indiana where my husband's family is from.
ditto here too. Except for me because I always say coke for everything too.[/b]you would be correct - we say pop
