• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

ISO builder recommendations for bed & bath addition

New posts

CY

Beach Lover
Need recommendations:
We’re looking for someone to build a bedroom and bathroom addition to an already existing house. There is some remodeling that needs to be done in the existing home as well.
 
Yes, about 90% completed on CAD drawings, but the engineering is a week or so from being done.
 
Good, I apologize I don't have any recommendations for contractors as the ones I know focus on new construction. Just make sure they actually have a license, plenty of "handymen" masquerading around here as actual contractors.
 
Good, I apologize I don't have any recommendations for contractors as the ones I know focus on new construction. Just make sure they actually have a license, plenty of "handymen" masquerading around here as actual contractors.
True that. Make sure to get a contractor with a license, proper permits, and referrals.

There are some recommendations on this forum but it would be nice to get some updated ones with people who are active now and able to take on work.
 
We’ve had trouble locating someone to do the addition. Several friends and acquaintances have said the same thing. People either don’t show up, dont know what they’re doing, or don’t find the work large enough to accept. I’m interested to see if anyone comes up with a recommendation.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top