• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ophelia.

Beach Comber
Dec 7, 2021
Miramar Beach, FL
Ophelia retail Manager at Grand Boulevard is responsible for daily operations, associate scheduling, reporting, merchandising and sales optimization through training associates, mentoring, merchandising and forecasting. Experience managing people and retail sales required. Must be flexible, detail oriented, responsible and a team player. Must show successful experience with multi-tasking. Experience with Quickbooks Point of Sale a PLUS. Knowledge of designer swimwear a plus.
College degree a plus.
Pay commensurate with experience.
References and resume required.

brookeannsmith12

Beach Crab
Dec 15, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Ophelia retail Manager at Grand Boulevard is responsible for daily operations, associate scheduling, reporting, merchandising and sales optimization through training associates, mentoring, merchandising and forecasting. Experience managing people and retail sales required. Must be flexible, detail oriented, responsible and a team player. Must show successful experience with multi-tasking. Experience with Quickbooks Point of Sale a PLUS. Knowledge of designer swimwear a plus.
College degree a plus.
Pay commensurate with experience.
References and resume required.
I am interested in this position. Is there an email I could send over my resume and references to?