Beachbummette
SoWal Insider
Let's discuss. It's just a couple of weeks away! 











So, is the whole gang coming this year?My whole family has been looking forward to this since LAST year!![]()

So, is the whole gang coming this year?
Just paid the rest of the house rental today--we are ready!![]()

can't wait to see y'all there! I will babysit Princess K!
They should have a children's movie again this year. Let's all set up camp together! FFF goes early and saves our place.....he's good at that!
can't wait to see y'all there! I will babysit Princess K!
They should have a children's movie again this year. can't wait to see y'all there! I will babysit Princess K!
They should have a children's movie again this year.
Let's all set up camp together! FFF goes early and saves our place.....he's good at that. Want him to save y'all one?!
JohnR needs to add an elevated 2nd level maybe.Yes- we will need about 1/2 the lawn by the time we count up everyone going!JohnR needs to add an elevated 2nd level maybe.

I've never been to the festival... Looking foward to it though, sounds cool... Is there too many people to throw down a blanket and not get stepped on, or are chairs the best option..?
