• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JohnR~Mt. Film

New posts
:wave: can't wait to see y'all there! I will babysit Princess K! :wub: They should have a children's movie again this year. Let's all set up camp together! FFF goes early and saves our place.....he's good at that!
 
:wave: can't wait to see y'all there! I will babysit Princess K! :wub: They should have a children's movie again this year.

Let's all set up camp together! FFF goes early and saves our place.....he's good at that. Want him to save y'all one?!
 
I've never been to the festival... Looking foward to it though, sounds cool... Is there too many people to throw down a blanket and not get stepped on, or are chairs the best option..?
 
:wave: can't wait to see y'all there! I will babysit Princess K! :wub: They should have a children's movie again this year.

Let's all set up camp together! FFF goes early and saves our place.....he's good at that. Want him to save y'all one?!


Yes- we will need about 1/2 the lawn by the time we count up everyone going!:floor:JohnR needs to add an elevated 2nd level maybe.
 
I've never been to the festival... Looking foward to it though, sounds cool... Is there too many people to throw down a blanket and not get stepped on, or are chairs the best option..?

you could take a blanket, I'd sit in the front...'cause lot's of people take chairs and it would be hard to see over them...or sit over to the side. Look forward to seeing ya! :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top