• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

nandsoconnell

Beach Crab
Jul 8, 2006
Does anyone have any photos or video of the Coast Guard Helicopter fly by at Grayton Beach on the 4th of July? I am friends with the pilot and the diver (who was sent down on the hook to wave at the crowd) and I'd like to send them some copies.
Thanks!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
no photos nor video, but I watched them with a bit of curiosity. How much did that helicopter cost? Any idea? My guess is around 75 million USD.

Just hope none of the copters took photos during last week's fly-by's. It's scary that they might have photos of my backside at our pool :eek: . However, reading Newsweek this week made me feel self-confident again. They say that big booties are "in." :clap_1:

Booty, booty, booty, booty, rockin' everywhere.:rotfl:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Beach Runner said:
Just hope none of the copters took photos during last week's fly-by's. It's scary that they might have photos of my backside at our pool :eek: . However, reading Newsweek this week made me feel self-confident again. They say that big booties are "in." :clap_1:

Hey BR - this is great news!!!!:clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Hh65Dauphin.jpg

photo is representative of the HH-65 which did the fly-by. (not my photo)

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
Beach Runner said:

I'm sure this should be in the lounge, however, I also noticed on some other magazine cover that being pregnant is the new hot trend. That's a bandwagon I'm not planning to jump on!

lindabobhat said:
I'm sure this should be in the lounge, however, I also noticed on some other magazine cover that being pregnant is the new hot trend. That's a bandwagon I'm not planning to jump on!
I'm the textbook case of infertility. I've never been on birth control, yet I do the dirty. My doctors at Duke and UF and Medical College of Georgia said it was impossible for me to get pregnant. Thankfully we have one beloved daughter. After spending $100K out-of-pocket on infertility treatments, Dr. Hilton Kort in Atlanta told me to give up.

So I'm not successful on the baby trend, but very successful on the booty trend. :rotfl:
<--- TO THE INFERTILITY LOUNGE

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
Beach Runner said:
I'm the textbook case of infertility. I've never been on birth control, yet I do the dirty. My doctors at Duke and UF and Medical College of Georgia said it was impossible for me to get pregnant. Thankfully we have one beloved daughter. After spending $100K out-of-pocket on infertility treatments, Dr. Hilton Kort in Atlanta told me to give up.

So I'm not successful on the baby trend, but very successful on the booty trend. :rotfl:
<--- TO THE INFERTILITY LOUNGE

Guess I'm not lacking in the booty trend either, lol!

As for doctors, the older I get, the more I realize just how human they are. And sometimes nature/God takes over where they leave off. My mom had cancer when she was a fairly young woman, after my brother was born. She had one ovary removed, as well as part of her uterus. Her doctors told her she could get pregnant, but would never carry a child to term. She had 3 daughters after that.

So how about that helicopter?????????????