• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now.

Just Now

New posts
John R said:
bay2006-05-22a.jpg


I would love to wake up to that!!! :clap_1:
 
johnr - are you up before sunrise every day ???? that's the best part of my day - when i see the sun is up - i know it's bed time !
 
Smiling JOe said:
..and for $700 per month, you can. :D
When Kurt and Toots hire me I can live there.
Do you think John R would really want to be my neighbor though?
 
Kimmifunn said:
When Kurt and Toots hire me I can live there.
Do you think John R would really want to be my neighbor though?

I smell a book offer..."The Nanny Diaries, SoWal Style". With that cast of funn characters, I am laughing already, even before you have written it! Between Donna's book and this one, I think it is time for a publishing cottage or condo.
 
that is so beautiful it makes me want to cry...thanks as always JR
 
:clap_1: Beautiful!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top