• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

coastalbham

Beach Comber
Apr 8, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hey guys! I am originally from Birmingham. I graduated from UAB and have almost completed my masters degree. I have lived in Santa Rosa Beach for two years and my kids go to the local schools. I will be teaching at Freeport Elementary this year. It is my first year and I will be teaching kindergarten. As most know, teachers fund their own classroom. I was hoping to see if any local businesses would be interested in donating/purchasing from my Amazon list.

I am starting from scratch and would love any help from the community if able. I could even send you a receipt if needed. If there is a better place to post or place to reach out, feel free to let me know. If you have any questions, reach out. I can email, call, etc. I will also be participating in the school supply drive at Good News Church.

My Amazon list if anyone is interested:
Amazon list

Or if you have anything free or needed to get out of your way that would benefit the classroom, I will come get it!

Thank you.