• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Laguna Beach

New posts
Suncat said:
I hope she takes speech lessons first so you can understand what she's saying when she slurrs all her words together.

You know how she bought that white, tricked-out BMW---there's a contest (I think on MTV) where she's giving it away. Is this show staged or what?
:roll:

Kristen and Stephen both have a PMK publicist. In other words, they pay upwards of 6 figures for representation!
 
I think I saw on the preview for next week that Trey will be back. I really liked him. The show is about the mudslides that were there over the summer.

I can see Kristen getting some fame, but maybe not so sure for Stephen. He doesn't seem to have the personality.
 
Sueshore said:
Yes, sports fans...I am a reality show junkie. I have watched "Real World" since San Fransisco. I love my MTV.
:clap_1: Oh, I love that about you, SS! Gosh, I cried the day Pedro died. :(
 
peapod1980 said:
:clap_1: Oh, I love that about you, SS! Gosh, I cried the day Pedro died. :(

That was an awesome season. Pedro taught so many about LIVING with AIDS and I think made a big impact on his generation.
 
I of course love LB!! My favorite is Lo. She tells you like it is.
I like Kristen, too. LC acts so desperate for Stephen sometimes. It drives me nuts.
 
Clearly the best show on TV. Hot people, drama, $, and the beach...u cannot beat it.

Real World a close second (although this is an off cast), followed by Grey's.
 
wlaner said:
I of course love LB!! My favorite is Lo. She tells you like it is.
I like Kristen, too. LC acts so desperate for Stephen sometimes. It drives me nuts.

Poor Stephen...had two chicks fighting over him and now NOTHING! Justice! Where is Lo this season....hopefully off at college and the "real world"! I liked her best, too!
 
Sueshore said:
LC...YES!

Kristen...NO!

This LC/Jason thing will hit the fan soon.

Could they have found a faker baker than Casey?

Has Jessica "dated" everyone in Laguna Beach?

I did think the parents giving Kristin the pan was a cute idea.

Yes, sports fans...I am a reality show junkie. I have watched "Real World" since San Fransisco. I love my MTV.



ME TOO !!!!!!!!! I LOVE LB< MY SECRET SIN>>>>>>> :biggrin:
 
seagrovelover said:
OH yeh....I think Jason is hot.....Steven not so much :cool:

My daughter sent me some info from some friend that works out in LA....Jason is a coke-head, etc. I just looked the other way!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top