• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Laguna Beach

New posts
egrp said:
Clearly the best show on TV. Hot people, drama, $, and the beach...u cannot beat it.

Real World a close second (although this is an off cast), followed by Grey's.

Sounds like another beach.....

Grey's Anatomy is the best show on earth!!!
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Sueshore said:
My daughter sent me some info from some friend that works out in LA....Jason is a coke-head, etc. I just looked the other way!

Oh I'm sure they have lots of dirty little secrets!!!! It's funny though, I think of those kids more as tv personalities rather than "real people". I just love to watch that show with my daughter, their lives are so unreal :cool:
 
Suncat said:
Laguna Beach High School is "The Breakers" -- as in ocean waves.

That's pretty much how the girls dress on the show. I'm amazed at the amount of cleavage these high school girls have these days. I guess it used to be covered up more or they have had "enhancement."
Maybe she went to a private school instead of LBHS? The girl swears that the mascot is "The Artists." I dunno.

BTW hers are natural. She's actually thinking about a reduction.
 
Beach Runner said:
Maybe she went to a private school instead of LBHS? The girl swears that the mascot is "The Artists." I dunno.

BTW hers are natural. She's actually thinking about a reduction.

I really don't know, either. I didn't mean to imply that all were "enhanced." But some do get the surgery for a grad. present :eek:

I've heard that being really big like that can be very uncomfortable and cause back problems. She would probably feel better and be able to wear more styles of clothes.

LOVE the Mick avatar!!!! Your daughter is very talented--I have loved all of yours. Would she sell prints, t-shirts or is that more tacky than arty?
 
Suncat said:
I really don't know, either. I didn't mean to imply that all were "enhanced." But some do get the surgery for a grad. present :eek:

I've heard that being really big like that can be very uncomfortable and cause back problems. She would probably feel better and be able to wear more styles of clothes.

LOVE the Mick avatar!!!! Your daughter is very talented--I have loved all of yours. Would she sell prints, t-shirts or is that more tacky than arty?
No prob. I knew what you meant. :)

I keep telling my daughter that she should sell/market her stuff. She's was paid a few times for her work while at MIT and helps her ex-boyfriend who graduated from MIT with his job in Cambridge doing websites. He knows how to do web programming, but is not as talented with layout and art as she is. My daughter isn't motivated to sell her work because we're paying her bills. ARGHHHH!

Most of my avatars are her artwork.
 
Beach Runner said:
No prob. I knew what you meant. :)

I keep telling my daughter that she should sell/market her stuff. She's was paid a few times for her work while at MIT and helps her ex-boyfriend who graduated from MIT with his job in Cambridge doing websites. He knows how to do web programming, but is not as talented with layout and art as she is. My daughter isn't motivated to sell her work because we're paying her bills. ARGHHHH!

Most of my avatars are her artwork.

Well, they are great--very American pop art/Andy Warholish. I have no doubt she could market them. The Zoo Gallery would love them!
 
Beach Runner said:
No prob. I knew what you meant. :)

I keep telling my daughter that she should sell/market her stuff. She's was paid a few times for her work while at MIT and helps her ex-boyfriend who graduated from MIT with his job in Cambridge doing websites. He knows how to do web programming, but is not as talented with layout and art as she is. My daughter isn't motivated to sell her work because we're paying her bills. ARGHHHH!

Most of my avatars are her artwork.

Ok, Can I just tell you I thought you were still on the "boob" subject when talking about your daughter. Might be the wine!!

Kurt! I need a smiley holding a glass on wine!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top