• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Laundry help!

New posts
OL - I've always had good results with dawn dish. liquid. even after it comes out of the dryer - usually you don't know its there til you are folding laundry. just squirt it on the spots, rub it in a little and let it sit for a while before washing again.

hope it works for you!


:lolabove:Toots, I thought you were gonna tell her just to throw them away and get new ones! :floor: Never mind, that only pertains to ironable items.:biggrin:
 
I think you have been given great advice. I've used Simple Green and Fels Naptha (loved them both) Dawn worked well too. I've used baby powder on the oil stains too. The powder absorbs the oil. Once again this is before the dryer so that changes things.

I went through this several times with my kids. My son would leave pens, my daughter would leave lip products. I made them turn all pockets inside out before I touched the laundry. Things got better, so hang in there. Good luck with your stains.
 
:lolabove:Toots, I thought you were gonna tell her just to throw them away and get new ones! :floor: Never mind, that only pertains to ironable items.:biggrin:

Y'all will be pleased to know that I did not iron an outfit yesterday and didn't start shaking or anything. :wave:
 
Y'all will be pleased to know that I did not iron an outfit yesterday and didn't start shaking or anything. :wave:

:clap: Did you enroll in a 12 step program for that? :funn:
 
:lol: I would consider this but half of them are already new!!!!:pissed:


I've had these laundry snafu's before. Usually from the boy side of the family though. :bang: Good luck! Maybe one or more of the above solutions will work for you.
 
:lolabove:Toots, I thought you were gonna tell her just to throw them away and get new ones! :floor: Never mind, that only pertains to ironable items.:biggrin:

that is correct: wrinkled clothing that can't be worn unless ironed - to the goodwill!!! however, I have ironed two items this summer (they are fairly new cotton linen items that needed wearing before going in the goodwill bag).
 
Oh OL....this is awful! But, I love all the good advice you have received! Makes you remember to double check pockets, once again. :bang: The down side is you made me remember I have about 2 1/2 weeks worth of laundry to go do. :creepy:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top