ASH
Beach Fanatic
If you want to walk the beaches at night with flashlights, contact me and I will get red filters to you. I have plenty of them that I get from the Turtlewatch folks. Turtles cannot see the color red. I know lots of people like to go looking for ghost crabs and whatever else crawls around in the surf at night. I am cool with it as long as it doesn't interfere with the turtles.
I also have access to coloring books for children, pamphlets explaining the nesting season, stickers as reminders about lights. Lots of stuff. Please don't hesitate to contact me or anyone on the turtlewatch for this information.
Education is absolutely the key to success with the turtles.
I also have access to coloring books for children, pamphlets explaining the nesting season, stickers as reminders about lights. Lots of stuff. Please don't hesitate to contact me or anyone on the turtlewatch for this information.
Education is absolutely the key to success with the turtles.