• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Limoncello and remote controls

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
You know, DD, you could replace his house key with 6 nearly identical keys and allow him the fun of figuring out which one actually opens the door. For maximum effect, I would save this for a day when, say, a heavy downpour is predicted. Needless to say, you must also disable the automatic garage door opener. :lol:

By the way, Two and A Half Men is one of my favorite shows.
 
Last edited:
You know, DD, you could replace his house key with 6 nearly identical keys and allow him the fun of figuring out which one actually opens the door. For maximum effect, I would save this for a day when, say, a heavy downpour is predicted. Needless to say, you must also disable the automatic garage door opener. :lol:

By the way, Two and A Half Men is one of my favorite shows.

I detect a hint of evil over there. :shock:
 
Oh, DD! I feel your pain! What is up with that???? The Penis Room TV has that same problem and to this day I have NEVER watched anything in there without a chaperone. Can't even turn it on. They had one to turn on the TV and another for volume. :roll: There are others for DVD/VCR and some other cr*p. They might have changed over to a universal by now, but I am too scarred to watch TV in there. Maybe that was their plan all along. :biggrin: I like the remotes with off/on, numbers for channels, jump, mute and volume. That's all that I need.

Thank you!!! I discovered Sunday night that Jackson is in on the plot to drive me insane. He spent the night Saturday and Mr. DD let him watch a movie in our bedroom and left him alone with the 3 remotes for THAT room The next night, I go in to watch Two and a Half Men and none of the remotes work. It took me ten minutes to figure out he had removed all the batteries. He put them back, but WRONG! :pissed:

I feel your pain in regards to the remote.

Care to share your limoncello recipe?

I will. I'll post later...but here's Paula's recipe from a couple of years ago for limoncello cream
http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=7794&highlight=limoncello


I hate to burst anyones bubble, but did you know that TV's and the associated components still have buttons actually on them. Just like the old days.

:whack: There I already did it to myself.

I have yet to find any buttons on the new TV. I'm still looking!

:floor::floor::floor::floor: Don't even get me started! :funn::funn::funn::funn:If you only knew. :lol:

:wave::wub: I hear ya.

You know, DD, you could replace his house key with 6 nearly identical keys and allow him the fun of figuring out which one actually opens the door. For maximum effect, I would save this for a day when, say, a heavy downpour is predicted. Needless to say, you must also disable the automatic garage door opener. :lol:

By the way, Two and A Half Men is one of my favorite shows.

I think it's jsut about my favorite show! I love it! And I love your idea!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:
 
Thanks DD! Wonderful thread with lots of good recipes. I remember seeing Paula's recipe but had no idea where to get the busti vanilla. Aniy idea where to find this? :idontno:

Nope. Maybe Paula can help. Or Toots.
I will post the recipe tonight for the plain old limoncello.
 
Try the top, bottom, and sides. Some of them are really sneaky and put them behind a little door.


I'm too tired. I'll look some other time. :wave:
 
You need to punish them for making your life difficult for no reason. :angry:

Papa Scooterbug runs the TV, satellite, and DVR through one easy remote. (I have 2 remotes, but I am still watching videos).
 
You need to punish them for making your life difficult for no reason. :angry:

Papa Scooterbug runs the TV, satellite, and DVR through one easy remote. (I have 2 remotes, but I am still watching videos).

Oh believe me, I will get my revenge!:lol:

The buttons on our tv in the bedroom will not work the tv....oh and by the way............











For DD :banging:

:wub:

:wub: You're the best Franny!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top