• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mattiesimpson

Beach Crab
Apr 12, 2023
Savannah, GA
Hey y’all!!

I’m looking for a room to rent or a roommate to rent a place with. I currently live in Savannah, GA and looking to move to the area towards the end of June or the beginning of July. Ideally, I’d love to find a 3-4 month rental but I would be open to longer considering I’m very flexible with everything. I’m a female in my early 20’s, have no pets, and am very respectful. I already travel to the area frequently and am ready to make the more permanent move! Please send me a text if you have any information! 912-604-5001

Thank you in advance!!
Mattie

Last edited by a moderator:

Ami

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey y’all!!

I’m looking for a room to rent or a roommate to rent a place with. I currently live in Savannah, GA and looking to move to the area towards the end of June or the beginning of July. Ideally, I’d love to find a 3-4 month rental but I would be open to longer considering I’m very flexible with everything. I’m a female in my early 20’s, have no pets, and am very respectful. I already travel to the area frequently and am ready to make the more permanent move! Please send me a text if you have any information! 912-604-5001

Thank you in advance!!
Mattie
Hi there Mattie, I texted you.

Lindalee

Beach Comber
Apr 29, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey y’all!!

Thank you in advance!!
Mattie
Hi, I'm Linda and I messaged you. Thanks!

Bob Winke

Beach Comber
Sep 14, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
I have two furnished condos on the beach that are available to rent. No pets allowed. Lots of amenities including a small gym and two pools. Available August 1st. Let me know if you have interest and we can talk. Bob