• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bythebeach

Beach Crab
Jul 23, 2023
Inlet beach
Looking for a part time babysitter for 2-3 days a week 8.30am - 130pm
It would be for two children 4 & 3
We would like some would loves doing arts and crafts, outdoor play and generally loves to be with kids.
CPR certified ideally and excellent references and experience.

Sparrows1029

Beach Crab
Oct 18, 2021
Freeport
Hi there,
I would love the opportunity to meet with you about the nanny position you have posted about. I have eleven years of education experience (high school teacher) and a resume I'd be happy to send to you. I babysit for vacationers that stay in the Destin-SRB area, and have nanny experience as well. References can be provided! I look forward to hearing from you. :)
Teresa
850-499-3020
Sparrows1029@gmail.com

Sparrows1029

Beach Crab
Oct 18, 2021
Freeport
Hi there,
I would love the opportunity to meet with you about the nanny position you have posted about. I have eleven years of education experience (high school teacher) and a resume I'd be happy to send to you. I babysit for vacationers that stay in the Destin-SRB area, and have nanny experience as well. References can be provided! I look forward to hearing from you. :)
Teresa
850-499-3020
Sparrows1029@gmail.com

Sparrows1029

Beach Crab
Oct 18, 2021
Freeport
P.S. I love kiddos and crafting, too! I have a great toolbelt for crafts and educational experiments for all ages. My experience also includes wildlife counselor, STEM and Girl Scout camp counselor for all ages. Children's ministry experience is also in my wheel-house. Please feel free to email or call. I'm currently in Iowa for track and Field Nationals with my son, but I am available to discuss the position further!