• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

looky here

New posts
Has anyone else noticed our posts are in the Twilight Zone today? Everything's coming out backwards.

Jfunn, I'm taking a break now. Number #1 Son actually paid us for his car insurance and I'm walking down to the bank to deposit it before the kid asks me for a loan or something. :eek:

Work hard this afternoon!
 
Has anyone else noticed our posts are in the Twilight Zone today? Everything's coming out backwards.

Jfunn, I'm taking a break now. Number #1 Son actually paid us for his car insurance and I'm walking down to the bank to deposit it before the kid asks me for a loan or something. :eek:

Work hard this afternoon!

i didn't know you had more than one son :idontno: :floor:
 
i didn't know you had more than one son :idontno: :floor:


No, only one, thank you very much! One is quite a handful to manage. But he is our Number One...depends on what he's done, what comes after..Number One Pain-in-the-Butt is sometimes how he's referred to around here. Though today he's Number One Son because he paid up. The money's in the bank. :clap_1:
 
Has anyone else noticed our posts are in the Twilight Zone today? Everything's coming out backwards.

Jfunn, I'm taking a break now. Number #1 Son actually paid us for his car insurance and I'm walking down to the bank to deposit it before the kid asks me for a loan or something. :eek:

Work hard this afternoon!

Sounds like you have your display order backwards, you can display oldest first or newest first.
 
Sounds like you have your display order backwards, you can display oldest first or newest first.

No, Kurt, that can't be it. I vote for the Twilight Zone. How else can you explain that in Post #29, I quoted Sueshore, but the quote that I quoted was #30? I can't see into the future to tell what Miss Kitty is going to say before she says it, but somehow today ????
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top