• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

looky here

New posts
No, Kurt, that can't be it. I vote for the Twilight Zone. How else can you explain that in Post #29, I quoted Sueshore, but the quote that I quoted was #30? I can't see into the future to tell what Miss Kitty is going to say before she says it, but somehow today ????

:eek: ...Mermy's a mind reader!!! And she is violent with her talk of beating me with pink paddles! But, we already knew that about Mermy!
 
:eek: ...Mermy's a mind reader!!! And she is violent with her talk of beating me with pink paddles! But, we already knew that about Mermy!

That's why I think we should take a yoga class with Tootsie. I need something deep and meditative and you need to find out if you have a core. This could be win-win. :biggrin:
 
Don't think so. You can answer a question and your answer may end up before the question. :idontno:

Same thing happened to me last night...............:idontno: :confused:
 
That's why I think we should take a yoga class with Tootsie. I need something deep and meditative and you need to find out if you have a core. This could be win-win. :biggrin:

I do know I am bad to the core, does that count? I am always afraid I will bust out laughing at yoga.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top