• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kay

Beach Crab
Aug 5, 2009
I have been a resident of SRB for 6 years and still pinch myself occasionally to see if I will awaken from the dream I am living. Just being close to a body--of water or human kind!--makes my day!
I have taught many of the children in the area, particularly at Bay Elementary and Point Washington UMC. I am the "PLAY Lady," as in theater and music. I really appreciate the local businesses which strive to give us great products and services in our area. One such business is APRIL LOVES GROOMING. The owner is a true professional--a certified groomer with many years' experience for all breeds of small animals. Her shop is located in Gulf Place, Spires Lane, and if you visit, you will find a cheerful, well-equipped, clean workplace. April is so gentle with the pets, and she listens to the owners' requests about clipping, styling, etc. She invites her customers to inspect the shampoo, drying, and clipping area, and she has a special "lounge" for the pets awaiting pick-up. I hope many pet owners in the area will discover April Loves Grooming and keep this great business open for us!:clap:

Last edited:

Miss Kay

Beach Crab
Aug 5, 2009
April Loves Grooming--Contact Info

April Medeiros
Certified Groomer
56 Spires Lane 13A
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Phone: 850.267.0029