• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Matt Gaetz

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
1618433979686.jpeg
 
I think it is unlikely Matt will survive this politically but if he does we better be worried about the next election cycle. Don't underestimate the money and power in politics. The more I talk to people the more concerned I am that they are willing to look the other way when their angels fall. Their argument is that it happens on the democrat side too and democrats also look the other way. For all you who are afraid to talk to the "other" side I say you are not helping anything. The republican party did not fall apart and they have found a huge base of people who are "fed up" with blame and shame, whine and dine and cancel culture politics. The democrats have the majority right now but my gut says this will change if we the people do not learn how to communicate with each other with respect. Maybe this was inevitable in a two party system of politics. Some of you double down on the false narratives, hypocrisies and dark side of the republican party but I see the same problems in both political parties. Matt Gaetz is news right now and democrats love it but it is just a matter of time before it happens to one of our angels...
 
Of course Matt is joining this white nationalist group.

 

How is he still in office?​

In the private text messages to Stone, Greenberg described his activities with Gaetz, repeatedly referring to the Republican congressman by his initials, “MG,” or as “Matt.”

“My lawyers that I fired, know the whole story about MG’s involvement,” Greenberg wrote to Stone on Dec. 21. “They know he paid me to pay the girls and that he and I both had sex with the girl who was underage.”

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top