• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Matt Gaetz

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he pressing charges? I didn't see that part
He has to have it on record because of his position as I would expect anyone like that to do
He shouldn't peruse anything legal because that would be weak
I would have poured one on her though because I would have loved to see her face
 
Women have been tossing drinks in men’s faces for centuries with the men usually deserving it and taking it like a man.
But not little Matt.
 
So do you believe women are equal to men
If so you would believe he should have poured a drink on her head because that is what would be fair amongst equals

I'm just trying to understand your stance on the relationship between men and women
Violence against women isn't a matter having anything to do with equality. You should know this. Also any violent action does not make you a man or equal or anything. It is just wrong. She was wrong. Your suggested response is wrong. No surprise.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top