• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mickey Rourke... love him!

New posts
..really great actor, admire his work with animals, bad face lift, but, at this point, a walking...:trainwreck:

so funny how people think of him this way. I like him exactly the way he is. always have. and I like his looks because its just him. but, I do understand why people would say he's a wreck! he is not your normal guy, his roles are not your normal roles, he's very rough around the edges, and his life has had its ups and downs. he is definitely on the up and up right now.

I have seen several interviews and he appears to be coming full circle, but who really knows.
 
Last edited:
He's an interesting dude, that's for sure. Mr. DD is one of his biggest fans. I can't tell y'all how many times he made me watch Barfly and 9 1/2 Weeks. :blink:
 
I loved 9 1/2 weeks and the sound track, too. I may have to get that sound track again because I haven't heard it in ages.
 
I like Mickey Rourke in all his strangeness and even his pocked face. Apparently, today, he announced that he did not do roids for that movie, but did take something strong. He didn't say what, though. he's a good actor and has this weird bravado about him. I can see the attraction to him, Toots.
 
so funny how people think of him this way. I like him exactly the way he is. always have. and I like his looks because its just him. but, I do understand why people would say he's a wreck! he is not your normal guy, his roles are not your normal roles, he's very rough around the edges, and his life has had its ups and downs. he is definitely on the up and up right now.

I have seen several interviews and he appears to be coming full circle, but who really knows.

It's what makes him an interesting person. We all deserve a 2nd chance.
 
Mickey Rourke....love him, but...bathe him.

Yes, he has had great moments as an actor. Anyone can have a bad facelift, and most of his peers have gone under the knife so we can't fault him. But, Jeez...shampoo occasionally. He's one of those actors I look at and think there's nothing sexy about needing a bath that badly.
 
I think his face is holding up well after being dipped in vat of acid. What the he** happened to him? He used to be so dreamy. What was that movie..... Blue Orchid or was it Wild Orchid..... mmmm.... naughty.


I think wild orchid with lisa bonet
 
Mickey Rourke....love him, but...bathe him.

Yes, he has had great moments as an actor. Anyone can have a bad facelift, and most of his peers have gone under the knife so we can't fault him. But, Jeez...shampoo occasionally. He's one of those actors I look at and think there's nothing sexy about needing a bath that badly.

:lol: He's one of those guys you would hug only with a hazmat suit on.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top