• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mickey Rourke... love him!

New posts
I feel bad for him losing his looks. As an actor that has to be hard, but I thought he was pretty steamy in 9 1/2. Now not so much
 
Mickey Rourke....love him, but...bathe him.

Yes, he has had great moments as an actor. Anyone can have a bad facelift, and most of his peers have gone under the knife so we can't fault him. But, Jeez...shampoo occasionally. He's one of those actors I look at and think there's nothing sexy about needing a bath that badly.


Oh no. Is dirty becoming the new black again? I thought that was sooo over.
 
i watched him on oprah the other day and his hands were ugly. his fingers were real big and all the same size, i bet his feet are ugly and yucky too. gross. but i know none of that doesn't make him any less of a great actor.
 
I saw" The Wrestler" in Phoenix. He was great....the real under-belly of life. The best part of the film was Marisa Tomei's tush. She is a very hot 44 y.o.
 
I like Mickey Rourke in all his strangeness and even his pocked face. Apparently, today, he announced that he did not do roids for that movie, but did take something strong. He didn't say what, though. he's a good actor and has this weird bravado about him. I can see the attraction to him, Toots.

Mickey Rourke....love him, but...bathe him.

Yes, he has had great moments as an actor. Anyone can have a bad facelift, and most of his peers have gone under the knife so we can't fault him. But, Jeez...shampoo occasionally. He's one of those actors I look at and think there's nothing sexy about needing a bath that badly.

now wait a minute ya'll. I didn't say he was sexy or that I wanted to date him. :lol:

but I've always appreciated his work and felt that he's an original. in fact, he's the type that captures my interest because he is not typical hollywood in any way. he may have changed over the years physically, but he's always been pretty much the same ole crusty guy, like him or not.



I saw" The Wrestler" in Phoenix. He was great....the real under-belly of life. The best part of the film was Marisa Tomei's tush. She is a very hot 44 y.o.

thanks for the review goofer. sounds like he was made for the part. can't wait to see it!:wave: and Marisa - I think she is hotter now than ever!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top