• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Mornin' SoWal!

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Up early with big storm, including some hail. But, we needed the rain. I think some even fell on the fires out west--good news for them.

Official countdown starts today. 3 more days and I'll be on the road! Yippee!!! :clap:

What's up with y'all today?
 
Morning DD, I believe that stuff might be heading our way! We don't need it, but my flowers do. Stay safe. Count downs are so exciting! Have a wonderful trip and of course, I don't have to tell you to have FUNN because I know you will. Safe travels my friend!
 
Mornin' Darlene. We missed storms all weekend. They were all around us, but got by with nothing but a bunch of wind and a sprinkle. Got slammed this morning though. If they are headed your way, be safe! Oh you know I will have funn. Wish you were going to be there.
 
Good morning everybody! DD, we're countin' down here, too! Can't wait to see you! Hope everybody had a spectacular Easter Sunday... I know I sure did! :wave:

P.S. ~ I like this thread. Can we have a Good Morning thread EVERY day? :blush:
 
Good Morning All! Hope your Easter was good and for those of you headed to the beach, wish I was going with you!!!!!
 
Good morning everybody! DD, we're countin' down here, too! Can't wait to see you! Hope everybody had a spectacular Easter Sunday... I know I sure did! :wave:

P.S. ~ I like this thread. Can we have a Good Morning thread EVERY day? :blush:

I think that's a fine idea, kit. I think whomever is up first every day should start it. I'll be out of pocket for a few days, so it might be up to Kitty or Darlene. They are early risers too. Or maybe Kurt...or YOU!

Good Morning All! Hope your Easter was good and for those of you headed to the beach, wish I was going with you!!!!!

Wish you were going too! Would love to finally meet ya!
 
Terrible storms and flash flooding here, school was cancelled today because of road closings. Would love to get in the car and head to Sowal. DD have a safe and grayt trip, know you will.
 
Terrible storms and flash flooding here, school was cancelled today because of road closings. Would love to get in the car and head to Sowal. DD have a safe and grayt trip, know you will.

Be safe bluecat!! And thanks.
 
Good afternoon dear DD, we are planning quite a reception for you here:wub: It is BEAUTIFUL here in paradise...can't wait for you to BE HERE!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top