• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Moronic Teeth

New posts

Kase626

Beach Fanatic
Wisdom teeth suck. After having them removed, I feel like a bumbling idiot because the right side of my lower jaw is TOTALLY numb and I can't speak normally.

And why is it when you're absolutely starving and can't eat, all the great food commercials come on TV?? God, I can't wait to devour a cheeseburger.

Does anyone have wisdom teeth stories?? It's nice to know I'm not the only one in the world who's gone through this.
 
I started losing the real teeth about four years ago and that really hurts the old jaw and the ego. Good luck getting over the wisdom teeth deal!
 
After having them removed, I feel like a bumbling idiot because the right side of my lower jaw is TOTALLY numb and I can't speak normally.

My sister and I both had wisdom teeth out on the same day many years ago, and spent the ride home laughing at each other's inability to speack and subsequently drooling all over ourselves, resulting in an unending laugh/drool cycle.

I tried to find the scene from the move "10" where Dudley Moore has just returned from the dentist and can't speak properly when Julie Andrews' character calls, prompting a hilarious visit from the police. :biggrin:If anyone can find it, please post.
 
Ice, Ice, baby! I hope they gave you the neat-o ice pack with velcro that wraps around your jaw...10 minutes on and 10 minutes off, until you can't take it anymore. I swear it will help with swelling and a little bit of pain control.

Hang in there...it gets better. :wub:
 
Ice, Ice, baby! I hope they gave you the neat-o ice pack with velcro that wraps around your jaw...10 minutes on and 10 minutes off, until you can't take it anymore. I swear it will help with swelling and a little bit of pain control.

Hang in there...it gets better. :wub:

No cool ice pack... I've been using frozen peas. :roll:
 
I still have all four of my wisdom teeth. :eek:
 
Yep got a story for you. Had all 4 of mine out at 18, summer after I graduated from HS.

Dr. said I could go back to the work the next day, did not bother to tell him I was a lifeguard....:roll:

Went back the next day and it was about 100 in the shade and proceeded to faint and luckily fell in the grass around the pool area and not the concrete or in the pool. :blink:
 
My only wisdom tooth story is I am part of the evolutionary process. I was born with NO wisdom teeth! Woo hoo!
.
 
I'm INCREDIBLY jealous!

I only had three, but of course I ended up with dry socket somewhere. Bleh.

This too shall pass. Yes, it sucks. Time to pull out all the rully good movies and enjoy your popsicles.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top