• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Moronic Teeth

New posts
I'm INCREDIBLY jealous!
Oh I'm sorry. Really, don't feel left out tho. I have never met one other person who was born w/o. It's actually kinda weird.

I would do the ice too and hopefully you can take ibuprofen. Just remember, the pain won't last forever! :wave:
.
 
Ibuprofen? Bah, humbug! Hit the doctor up for some really good drugs! Darvocet? Vicodin? Lorotab? C'mon, get happy!
 
I was in High School. I graduated about a week and a half ago. But they have me on Vicodin. I'm totally thankful. :)
 
My gauze packs fell out while I was driving home and I started spewing blood out of the driver's side window going down I-85. I smoked cigarettes through my nose for 2 weeks (I have since quit smoking entirely through nostrils or mouth). I am sorry for you, but on the plus side you probably look funny to your friends and can bring them joy and mirth. :wave:
 
My gauze packs fell out while I was driving home and I started spewing blood out of the driver's side window going down I-85. I smoked cigarettes through my nose for 2 weeks (I have since quit smoking entirely through nostrils or mouth). I am sorry for you, but on the plus side you probably look funny to your friends and can bring them joy and mirth. :wave:

Kase, if you start smoking through your nose, I want pictures. I don't care if you don't smoke--you should at least try this.

(First I encouraged you to enjoy prescription drugs, now I'm encouraging you to smoke. I'm a bad, bad adult. :blink:)
 
Last edited:
My gauze packs fell out while I was driving home and I started spewing blood out of the driver's side window going down I-85. I smoked cigarettes through my nose for 2 weeks (I have since quit smoking entirely through nostrils or mouth). I am sorry for you, but on the plus side you probably look funny to your friends and can bring them joy and mirth. :wave:

Hah!! Yeah right. I'm staying locked inside my house I'm til I've gone back to my normal facial size.

And I totally ignored the gauze packs all together. There's something about having blood-soaked cotton in my mouth that just grosses me out to the point that i can't even think about it. I had them in long enough to get out of the surgery center, and then they were gone.
 
Kase, if you start smoking through your nose, I want pictures. I don't care if you don't smoke--you should at least try this.

(First I encouraged you to enjoy prescription drugs, now I'm encouraging you to smoke. I'm a bad, bad adult. :blink:)

I didn't know smoking COULD happen through the nose. Weird. I don't think I'd even know how to go about trying it.

And you're the baddest a$$ adult that I know!!!! That's why I :wub: you!!!
 
My son is scheduled to have all 4 of his removed next Friday. :eek: The doctor told him that they would give him some good drugs when it was over. Kase did they put you to sleep? Jesse is more nervous of being put under than anything else. I hope you feel better soon. Let me know what works for you and what doesn't.

Thankfully I only had 2 wisdom teeth on the top. None on the bottom. My sister was with me when I had mine out. They used sodium penathol on me and when I woke up I was crying, sobing actually and had no idea why. I asked the surgeon and my sister why I was crying, she told me that sodium penathol usually makes women cry, and men laugh for no reason. Who knew?

Anyway, feel better soon!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top