• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Moronic Teeth

New posts
Hahahaha! I don't know, I always thought I might be good at Fear Factor....

But for the sake of getting better instead of worse, I'll just wait until Thursday. :(
 
My only wisdom tooth story is I am part of the evolutionary process. I was born with NO wisdom teeth! Woo hoo!
.
Crazy! I was born with just the tops. They were easily pulled out right before we moved here- were practically falling out. My brother just had his top wisdoms too.

We missed you tonight Kase!:wub::wave:
 
We missed you tonight Kase!:wub::wave:

Missed you too!! I was keeping track of the progress in my head. "They are unloading the trailer right now. They are opening the curtain right now. They are laughing at Kevin collecting donations right now." etc. etc. :lol:
 
have always wondered why they call them "wisdom" teeth, more like pain in the a$$ teeth.

Anyone know?? :idontno:
 
Last edited:
Missed you too!! I was keeping track of the progress in my head. "They are unloading the trailer right now. They are opening the curtain right now. They are laughing at Kevin collecting donations right now." etc. etc. :lol:

About fifty kids rushed the stage at the end when the Stinky Cheese Man was "looking for kids to help".:shock:

Will and David ended up being bouncers and lifting small kids down from the stage.:eek:

Mimi (my mom) was in rare form. I feel like I have had my wisdom teeth out. Beat like a drum.
 
The kids rushed the stage last week too... I think we need to clarify that we ONLY NEED THREE!!!!! Hahahaha. :)

And Will and David bouncing must have been hilarious. Too bad I missed it!!!
 
have always wondered why they call them "wisdom" teeth, more like pain in the a$$ teeth.

Anyone know?? :idontno:

I always thought it was because they came in when you get older, as opposed to the rest of the permanent teeth. Therefore you are wiser when you get them? I don't really know. Just a guess.
 
I still have all four of my wisdom teeth. :eek:

My only wisdom tooth story is I am part of the evolutionary process. I was born with NO wisdom teeth! Woo hoo!
.

Weirdo here also!!!:wave:

My bottom wisdoms never came in and the top ones came in about 2 years ago. Only one has been pulled. My mom and her mom never had any of theirs come in. Go figure...:idontno: Maybe we are not wise enough...:lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top