Crazy! I was born with just the tops. They were easily pulled out right before we moved here- were practically falling out. My brother just had his top wisdoms too.My only wisdom tooth story is I am part of the evolutionary process. I was born with NO wisdom teeth! Woo hoo!
.


We missed you tonight Kase!![]()

Missed you too!! I was keeping track of the progress in my head. "They are unloading the trailer right now. They are opening the curtain right now. They are laughing at Kevin collecting donations right now." etc. etc.![]()
have always wondered why they call them "wisdom" teeth, more like pain in the a$$ teeth.
Anyone know??![]()
I still have all four of my wisdom teeth.![]()
My only wisdom tooth story is I am part of the evolutionary process. I was born with NO wisdom teeth! Woo hoo!
.

Maybe we are not wise enough...
No cool ice pack... I've been using frozen peas. :roll:
