• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
I guess everyone knows that there is a four-way tie for bowl champion with three points left. They are:

Beach Runner
kurt
Everytime
Jerry Lewis

In case a tie exists at the end, we need each of these four to post a total point prediction for the championship game. If we don't get all four posts, it will remain a tie. Please encourage all four to post.

There is also a different four-way tie for overall second, but we will let that ride.

There are 3 choices left in the pick'ems, each with two possibilities. So that's 2x2x2=8 scenarios.

For the bowl winners, the possibilities (in alphabetical order) are Beach Runner, Everytime, Jerry Lewis, and kurt. Iris is the overall season winner and can't be caught. The possbilities for second place as the season winners are (in lexicographical order) 30A Skunkape, Beach Runner, Lady D, Miss Kitty, PearlsB4U, and Red Dawg.

:wave:

I'm hoping that UA showed some offensive improvement against AU. I'm predicting:

THE UNIVERSITY OFALABAMA 21
Louisiana State University 13
Okay, so you are predicting that the total number of points in the game will be 34.

I predict 40.

Cnestg8r, if no one in a tie situation predicts the exact number of points scored in the game, is the winner the one who picked closest to the exact number of points? And, let's say that 38 points are scored in the game and one person in the tie picks 40 and the other picks 36. Do we just leave it as a tie? I think so. But then I'm prejudiced.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT JERRY LEWIS? HE CAN'T BE PM'D.

Thank you Northern Illinois.
Gee, thanks for messing me up, Arkansas State. :pissed:

After last night Everytime, Jerry Lewis, kurt, and I are still in the running for bowl champ, and Lady D and Miss Kitty are in the running for #2 overall (30A Skunkape, PearlsB4U, Red Dawg and I are no longer in contention for number 2). Congrats to the contenders and, of course, to the overall winner Iris.